Frequently Asked Questions
RTT / What features should I notice of a RTT?
1. Elevated sleeping platform: Rooftop tents are mounted on the roof of a vehicle and provide an elevated sleeping platform that is off the ground, which can be useful for camping in areas with rough or uneven terrain.
2. Easy setup: Most rooftop tents are designed to be easy to set up and take down, often requiring just a few minutes to do so. This can be especially convenient for campers who want to spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time setting up camp.
3. Comfortable sleeping space: Rooftop tents typically come with a comfortable mattress or sleeping pad, providing a more comfortable sleeping space than traditional camping tents.
4. Weather protection: Many rooftop tents are designed to be weather-resistant and can provide protection from rain, wind, and other elements.
5. Ventilation: Some rooftop tents come with windows or vents that can be opened to provide ventilation and airflow, which can be especially important in hot or humid conditions.
6. Storage: Many rooftop tents come with built-in storage options, such as pockets or gear lofts, that can help campers keep their gear organized and easily accessible.
7. Durability: Rooftop tents are typically made from high-quality materials that are designed to withstand the rigors of outdoor use, including exposure to sun, wind, and rain.
8. Size and capacity: Rooftop tents come in a variety of sizes and capacities, with some models able to accommodate up to four people. It's important to choose a rooftop tent that is appropriately sized for your needs and the size of your vehicle.
PPS / Can this product be used to charge my electronic devices?
You need to check the power at each output port. For example, the power at AC output port is provided by the built-in inverter of the product, whose maximum continuous output power is 1000W. This means that it is only suitable for electronic device whose required power is no more than 1000W.
PPS / Can I take the product to the plane?
It is not permitted to take the product to the plane. Becausethe product is a built-in lithium battery, and in the light of the International AirTransport Standard Regulation, the power of the battery products can not be exceeded 100wh.
PPS/ How to know the working times of my device?
PPS / Can I keep this charged up by keeping it plugged in all the time in case of the power outages?
Yes, you can keep the battery plugged in the charge. Keeping it plugged in won't cause damage to the battery.
PPS / Is it normal if the charger gets hot while charging?
It is acceptable that chargers get heat while charging. As long as chargers meet the safety standard, then the battery function could be ensured.
PPS / What kinds of scenarios can be applied to Crafuel’s portable power station?
We support a variety of application scenarios such as home emergencies, outdoor camping, professional homework, etc. It can power mobile phones, computers, drones, cameras, onboard refrigerators, speakers, electric drills, chainsaws, electric vehicles, and other different types of equipment with different power interfaces. There are a lot of application scenarios that can meet your different electricity needs.