Crafuel Alto500W Portable Power Station
Large Capacity The Crafuel Alto 500 has a 519 watt-hour lithium battery pack. And it features 1 * AC outlet, 3 * USB ports, 2 * DC ports and 1* car port to run different applications, including GoPros, laptops and mini fridge.
The Nature of Portability The net weight of Alto 500 is only 6.8kg which size is about a basketball. It is light but sturdy. It's easy-caring feature makes it perfect option to bring to anywhere you prefer, from indoors to outdoors.
3 Ways to Recharge The Alto 500 has three ways to recharge the battery, which include a wall outlet, and a car outlet. And a solar panel (sold separately) that allows quick and easy green solar recharging the PPS.
Crafuel Alto500W Portable Power Station
For the most demanding jobs
The Crafuel Alto 500 can power all devices from smartphones to air conditioners for a long time. At home, outdoors, or at work, you can trust the Alto 500 to keep you powered no matter what.
The Alto 500 with its 500W output can power energy-hungry devices such as hair dryers, welding equipment, or even an electric car.
Wherever you need it
The Alto 500 with its 500W output can power energy-hungry devices such as hair dryers, welding equipment.
With a total of 9 outlets of various types, the Alto 500 can charge just about any device you need.
Output Power 500W
Power All Loads For The Road
12 output ports are sure to meet your needs for charging different devices simultaneously. A 15-watt wireless charging pad at the top greatly facilitates the charging of cellphone. From mini-refrigerators to LED lights, it is a great storage option for camping and emergency use.
What's In The Box
Life Cycles: 500+ Cycle
AC Input: 12-26V, 100W
Solar Input: 120W
Life Cycles: 600+ Cycle
Output: 1000W (Surge to 2000W)
AC Input: 150W Max
Solar Input: 200W
Life Cycles: 1000+ Cycle
Output: 2000W(surge to 4000W)
AC Input: 1200W Max
Solar Input: 600W
*13.64 lbs (6.2kg)
*292mm x 202mm x 194mm
14-104°F (-10-40°C )
Black And Orange
AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car Adaptor, Solar Panel
AC Adapter: 7.5 Hours
12V Car Adaptor: 7.5 Hours / 100W Solar Panel: 9.5 Hours
500 Cycles to 60%+ capacity
BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection
12-26V, DC 6A Max
DC 12V, 100W Max
*Please Note: The above weight, size, etc. have certain measurement errors. Please refer to the actual measurement.
(According to your device you use)
|Crafuel Alto 500W||518wh * 0.88 / device|
|Crafuel Alto 600W||576wh * 0.88 / device|
|Crafuel Alto 1000W||999wh * 0.88 / device|
|Crafuel Alto 1200W||1080wh * 0.88 / device|
|Crafuel Alto 2000||2264wh * 0.88 / device|
1. Elevated sleeping platform: Rooftop tents are mounted on the roof of a vehicle and provide an elevated sleeping platform that is off the ground, which can be useful for camping in areas with rough or uneven terrain.
2. Easy setup: Most rooftop tents are designed to be easy to set up and take down, often requiring just a few minutes to do so. This can be especially convenient for campers who want to spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time setting up camp.
3. Comfortable sleeping space: Rooftop tents typically come with a comfortable mattress or sleeping pad, providing a more comfortable sleeping space than traditional camping tents.
4. Weather protection: Many rooftop tents are designed to be weather-resistant and can provide protection from rain, wind, and other elements.
5. Ventilation: Some rooftop tents come with windows or vents that can be opened to provide ventilation and airflow, which can be especially important in hot or humid conditions.
6. Storage: Many rooftop tents come with built-in storage options, such as pockets or gear lofts, that can help campers keep their gear organized and easily accessible.
7. Durability: Rooftop tents are typically made from high-quality materials that are designed to withstand the rigors of outdoor use, including exposure to sun, wind, and rain.
8. Size and capacity: Rooftop tents come in a variety of sizes and capacities, with some models able to accommodate up to four people. It's important to choose a rooftop tent that is appropriately sized for your needs and the size of your vehicle.
Amazing, got here in good time, works great.
I was looking for something small that would be able to provide me with the power to run a CPAP machine and recharge my phones, etc. This is exactly what I was looking for. One of the may points I liked, was for the size it had 2 A/C outlets while most others had one. I was able to run everything I needed for a couple of nights before recharging. So far I would but this again
As an avid camper, I recently purchased a 500W portable power station to power my outdoor equipment, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. The portability of the power station is a game-changer, as I no longer have to worry about finding a power source when I'm out in the wilderness.
The 500W power output is more than enough to power all of my outdoor equipment, including my portable freezer, lights, and other camping gear. I love the convenience of being able to keep my food and drinks cold without having to worry about melting ice.
This is one of the best I’ve used. I am a vendor and when I do night shows this one lasts me 4-5 hours of continuous use for my LED lights. Lightweight and super portable. I also use it on long drives if my kids have to charge up their devices. Highly recommend.
This portable power station is about the size of a lunch box. I use it to charge my electric bikes when I go on trips. It has two outlet with sound power to support 500w draws. It came with a charging adapter, but I like to charge it via USB C since that’s what I use for my laptop. Don’t need to bring an extra adapter. I also take advantage of the sun with a solar panel to charge this. It’s like free energy almost anywhere. When I charge via solar, I put the batter in the shade behind the solar panels. You don’t want extra heat if you can avoid it. The handle on this power bank is thick and sturdy. AC, DC, USB all have its own main switch so I can only turn on the sections I need when I use them. There is a built in led light in the front which is handy at night. Overall a really good size for camping.